The Long Beach Alamitos Bay Marina Market has been a weekly event for nearly a decade. We feature multiple booths of unique arts, crafts & higher end specialty items every Sunday from 9an to 2pm. The art show is also adjascent to a popular farmer's market.
The Alamitos Bay Marina Market takes place in the parking area overlooking the marina which includes several well-known waterfront restaurants that are open for brunch. Nestled next to Belmont Shore and Naples, the Alamitos Bay Marina is located on Marina Drive at Second Street in Long Beach, CA, about a block west of Pacific Coast Highway. Admission is FREE to the public & vendor parking is close by! MAP
The Marina Market is currently seeking artists, crafters & vendors specializing in unique, unusual & higher-end items for this eclectic/beachy community show. Spaces are available on a weekly or monthly basis & but there is a limit to the numer of vendors we can accomodate per show. Don't miss out on the opportunity to sell your work at this popular weekly event.
1. Acceptance of your product does not constitute exclusivity. BJ Conte & Associates reserves the right to include or exclude vendors on a weekly basis. All work must be appropriate for family viewing.
2. Partiscipant will adhere to fair opening and closing times, which are 9am to 2pm. All cars must be off the venue by 9:00am. If you are not in place by 9:00am, your space may be given away. Breakdown is at 2:00pm and cars will not be allowed on the venue before 2:15pm.
3. Partiscipants must adhere to all entry and exit patterns on the event day.
4. Partiscipants must sell only from their designated space. No roving or moving to another location without permission from Event Management.
5. Partiscipants are responsible for their own setup and teardown of their own displays. All partiscipants must clean their area before l'eaving each day of the event.
6. Partiscipants must comply with fire codes and booths must conform to size restriction on all sides and not infringe on walkways or neighboring booths.
7. No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed in the food area. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on event grounds.
8. All partiscipants must have a California State Board of Equalization sellers permit and partiscipant should have their own liability insurance.
9. No refunds will be made. No refunds due to bad weather or acts of God. Rain days will be determined at 11:00am by Bj Conte & Associates.
10. Food vendors will comply with all Health Department regulations. All food vendors must produce a valid Health Department permit before being accepted into the event. All food vendors must have a #40BC fire extinguisher in their booth at all times. Proof of Liability Insurance along with a CG202685 endorsement is madatory. See management for information.
11. Bj Conte and Associates, the city of Long Beach, Bancap in association with local businesses, shall have no liability for theft or damamge to property beloning to partiscipants. Neither Bj Conte & Associates, the city of Long Beach, Bancap and/or their representatives or any member or employeeof the event is responsible for any injury, loss or damage caused by exhibitor, his/her employee or property. The exhibitor, upon signing this application, expressly releases the forgoing names, parties, individuals and employees from any and all claims for such loss, damage and/or injury.
12. No particular space is guaranteed and all decisions by Bj Conte & Associates are final.
13. Application does not guarantee acceptance into the event. Bj Conte & Associates reserves the right to accept items that will enhance the event based on uniqueness, quality and product mix.
a. PARTISCIPANT: Prepayment for next event guarantees location.
b. APPLICANT: Prepayment guarantees next available space.
Person In Charge:
City, State, Zip:
CA Resale #: